The world is more connected than ever before and the pace of change is bewildering. We deliver the best combination of technology and services to enable our clients to fulfil the diverse needs of their customers. By fostering a deeply and personal relationship with our clients, we want to improve the lives of people and organizations.
Axians is the VINCI Energies brand dedicated to ICT and Digital Transformation. We’re present across 25 countries, with more than 12 000 employees and an annual revenue of more than 2.6 billion euros, in 2020.
The best of ICT with a human touch
Function: Product Owner
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent IT practical experience
- Previous experience (+ 3 years) as a product manager, product owner or business analysis in an IT projects environment
- Previously in lead the process for the creation of new product features from research to implementation
- Experience in projects related to Services or After Sales, Field Services and/or in retail market will be a plus
- Passionate about the customer and delivering innovative ideas to improve their experience
- Experience using user stories, use cases, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements is a must
- Experience running user research including focus groups, interviews and surveys
- Ability to, based on business processes and systems analysis, identify bottlenecks and points of improvement
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Good level of English, spoken and written
- Experience in Stakeholders management
- Ability to work with several teams in simultaneous and with people from different backgrounds
- Able and willing to travel when necessary – the core team will be in Lisbon but some travel to Oporto and Madrid could be considered
- Excellent teamwork and influencing skills
- Rigor, responsiveness, strong autonomy and proactivity;
- Strong communication skills, written and oral;
- Client Focus.
Send the CV preferably in English and preferably in Europass format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating in the title the reference PO.DM.DB