The world is more connected than ever before and the pace of change is bewildering. We deliver the best combination of technology and services to enable our clients to fulfil the diverse needs of their customers. By fostering a deeply and personal relationship with our clients, we want to improve the lives of people and organizations.
Axians is the VINCI Energies brand dedicated to ICT and Digital Transformation. We’re present across 27 countries, with more than 12 500 employees and an annual revenue of more than 2.7 billion euros, in 2021.
The best of ICT with a human touch
Junior Network Engineer
- Design and execute configurations to provide new services for end customers;
- Research the best solution and architectures, investigating solutions or using advice from partners, making technical; recommendations, and influencing the implementation of best practices to improve reliability and performance;
- Perform tests requested by the client and those necessary to validate the desired features and ensure the quality control of the project (manual and automatic tests) and prepare documentation and / or carry out records;
- Manager backlogs, identify problems, diagnose their causes, and implement solutions.
- Higher Education in IT;
- At least 2 years of experience in similar roles;
- Experience on Telcom areas;
- Experience in network design, configuration, and operation;
- CCNA (mandatory);
- Good level of English (mandatory).
- Strong initiative and desire to learn;
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
Send the CV preferably in English and preferably in Europass format to: email@example.com
indicating in the title the reference Junior Network.TA.SR