The world is more connected than ever before and the pace of change is bewildering. We deliver the best combination of technology and services to enable our clients to fulfil the diverse needs of their customers. By fostering a deeply and personal relationship with our clients, we want to improve the lives of people and organizations.
Axians is the VINCI Energies brand dedicated to ICT and Digital Transformation. We’re present across 27 countries, with more than 12 500 employees and an annual revenue of more than 2.7 billion euros, in 2021.
The best of ICT with a human touch
Tax Aplication Specialist
- You'll design As Is and To Be processes;
- You'll identify system processes to increase, re-design and implement new changes in the system;
- You'll perform FIT / GAP Analysis and document requirements for development staff;
- You'll create Integration Mapping documents to integrate systems;
- You'll create Test Scripts and run them with users until completion;
- You'll train End-users on system processes;
- You'll support on the hypercare period the roll out of projects and feature you have been involved with;
- Experience with Tax Engine implementation or support;
- Experience with tax redesign project in a multinational e-commerce environment;
- Onesource experience (preferable);
- Experience with troubleshooting and support principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques;
- Experience working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL (plus);
- Experience in documenting procedures;
- Interpret technical documentation for training and end-user procedures;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Rigor, responsiveness, strong autonomy and proactivity;
- Strong communication skills, written and oral;
- Client Focus.
Send the CV preferably in English and in Europass format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating in the title the reference Tax.AS.LS