The world is more connected than ever before and the pace of change is bewildering. We deliver the best combination of technology and services to enable our clients to fulfil the diverse needs of their customers. By fostering a deeply and personal relationship with our clients, we want to improve the lives of people and organizations.
Axians is the VINCI Energies brand dedicated to ICT and Digital Transformation. We’re present across 27 countries, with more than 12 500 employees and an annual revenue of more than 2.7 billion euros, in 2021.
The best of ICT with a human touch
DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Very good knowledge using Jenkins 2.0 Pipeline with special focus on Jenkins file configuration;
- Deep Knowledge on Linux and Bash scripting;
- Deep Knowledge on containerization with Docker;
- Experienced with continuous integration principles and tools (GIT/Maven/ Jenkins/Sonar/Nexus);
- Good knowledge on container-orchestration system like Kubernetes:
- Automated application deployment; scaling; configuration; management;
- Container runtime: e.g. Docker;
- Yaml language;
- 5+ years of application design and development experience in a cloud environment;
- Move legacy applications to adopt cloud architecture;
- DevOps culture with knowledge on technologies such as Ansible, Terraform, Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Tekton, Puppet, Vault, etc;
- Good knowledge of the Java eco-system:
- REST services (REST/JSON);
- Spring Framework;
- Spring Boot;
- Fluent in English.
- Rigor, responsiveness, strong autonomy and proactivity;
- Strong communication skills, written and oral;
- Client Focus.
Send the CV preferably in English and in Europass format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating in the title the reference DEVOPS_SRE.AS.LS