The world is more connected than ever before and the pace of change is bewildering. We deliver the best combination of technology and services to enable our clients to fulfil the diverse needs of their customers. By fostering a deeply and personal relationship with our clients, we want to improve the lives of people and organizations.
Axians is the VINCI Energies brand dedicated to ICT and Digital Transformation. We’re present across 27 countries, with more than 12 500 employees and an annual revenue of more than 2.7 billion euros, in 2021.
The best of ICT with a human touch
Capacity Management Engineer - Senior
- Support the provision of tools and reporting to measure system design, performance and capacity requirements which are affected as a result of a project;
- Provide tools and capabilities to facilitate the identification and resolution of performance or capacity issues that impact the live environments;
- Monitor and track the performance and capacity of the live Production Services/applications to ensure that they meet the agreed requirements;
- Experience in distribution of work load to the team;
- Experience with Capacity Planning infrastructure and technical architecture;
- Ability to attend project meetings;
- Experience providing changes to performance patterns in an automated manner;
- Experience in live production environment;
- Experience monitoring the production infrastructure.
- Rigor, responsiveness, strong autonomy and proactivity;
- Strong communication skills, written and oral;
- Client Focus.
Send the CV preferably in English and in Europass format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating in the title the reference CME.AS.LS