The world is more connected than ever before and the pace of change is bewildering. We deliver the best combination of technology and services to enable our clients to fulfil the diverse needs of their customers. By fostering a deeply and personal relationship with our clients, we want to improve the lives of people and organizations.
Axians is the VINCI Energies brand dedicated to ICT and Digital Transformation. We’re present across 27 countries, with more than 12 500 employees and an annual revenue of more than 2.7 billion euros, in 2021.
The best of ICT with a human touch
QA Automation Engineer
- Create test plans, scenarios and test cases according to project specifications / User Stories;
- Analyze, understand, review product’s functional and non-functional requirements and identify gaps and inconsistencies;
- Develop and automate tests for software validation, ensuring the high quality of the system;
- Execute defined test cases (manually or automated) and analyze the results;
- Ensure the quality of the solution to deliver is up to expectations of all stakeholders;
- Report and manage existing defects, ensuring proper follow-up and actions are being taken by the team;
- Promote and adopt QA best practices, contributing to their continuous improvement;
- Higher level academic technical qualification e.g. Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Sound knowledge of approved testing strategies and methodologies and a clear understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle;
- Relevant experience in test automation;
- Solid experience with Selenium and other relevant frameworks
- Working knowledge of scripting / coding with any kind of language (Shell, Python, Java, …);
- Experienced in black box and white box testing techniques
- Experience with Git;
- Capable to query databases for test validation;
- Knowledge in continuous delivery, integration and deployment methodologies and strategies;
- Experience in an Agile environment such as Scrum (plus);
- Fluent in English.
Send the CV preferably in English and in Europass format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating in the title the reference QA_AE.AS.LS